Wednesday 17 April 2019

NaPoWriMo Day 17

Today's poetry prompt is to present a scene from an usual point of view.  Since I have comic conventions on my brain I decided to use that as inspiration for my poem today.   Also, I saw online that today is national haiku day.  So the end result here is a series of haikus describing a comic convention from an unusual point of view.  Let's see if you can guess who/what the subject of the poem is.  Enjoy!


Sewn onto fabric
Every detail in place now
Smile for the camera!

Long days moving 'round
So many other fans here
They think I look great

Off to a panel
Then autographs after that
I hope I'm on tight

A thread gets pulled loose
I start to fall off the coat
Off to repair booth

New thread holds in place
The finest detail I am
Cosplay perfection


Thanks for reading!
Attentea Danaxam

No comments:

Post a Comment