Monday 24 April 2023

NaPoWriMo Day 24

 Hello!

For today's poem the challenge is to write a poem in the form of a review.  I remember doing this in a previous NaPoWriMo and I wasn't a huge fan of the idea.  So I decided to write about something else, and settled on the idea of writing a poem about what my living room will look like when I'm finished decorating it.  It's still in the works, but the things mentioned in the poem I either have already or I've ordered and it's on the way to me.  So I guess this is kinda a review in a way in that it reviews the design idea I have for the space. lol.  Enjoy!


Vintage Autumn Forest

There's a vintage autumn forest
growing in my living room
with warm and cozy wood tones
and roses all a-bloom.

In the corner is a cabinet
of bronze and vintage wood
gleaming gold and porcelain handles
standing sturdy as it should. 

The curtains on the window
creamy roses lined with gold
it feels like you're in a garden
where mysteries unfold. 

The large round wooden table
fills a large amount of space
'round which my friends can gather
when they spend time at my place. 

The back door has a curtain
with red and orange leaves
beyond it is the balcony
through sheer fabric one perceives.

The vintage autumn forest
a place of calm and finding peace
where call can come and gather
where all our worries cease. 


Thanks for reading!

Attentea

No comments:

Post a Comment