Tuesday 4 April 2023

NaPoWriMo Day 4

 Hello!

Today's prompt is to write a triolet.  The style seems vaguely familiar, I think I wrote one in a previous year.  For the topic of the poem, at first my mind was going blank.  I couldn't pick what I wanted my poem to be about.  While sitting at lunch at my workplace with my notebook open in front of me, I was looking around for ideas when I saw someone walk into one of the testing labs, and got the idea of writing a poem about a solar simulator.  The company I work for designs and manufactures them.  It was unique that it caught my interest, and well, here is the poem. Enjoy!


The Artificial Sun

The artificial sun shines bright
To test the latest solar cells
The spark goes off, a flash of light
The artificial sun shines bright
I'm in a lab away from sight
The only sound is instrument bells
The artificial sun shines bright
To test the latest solar cells. 


Thanks for reading!

Attentea

No comments:

Post a Comment