Saturday 13 April 2024

NaPoWriMo Day 13

 Hello!

The prompt for today is about rhyming poems.  I was really into playing my Niantic games today, so I took inspiration from those games and wrote a poem full of rhyming. Enjoy!


Niantic Life

Today an agent in Ingress
The world unseen is quite a mess
I must confess
It brings me stress
To capture portals, create links and fields with success
But onwards I press
Into every recess
That I can access
To aid with the mission of the Enlightened. 

Today a trainer in Pokemon Go
Walking around at a quick tempo
For pokemon I search, then ball I throw
My team of pokemon does grow
Of their types and moves I know
Out in the sun, rain, or snow
Going with the flow
Someday, the world I'll show
That I am the very best. 

Today a player in Pikmin Bloom
These little creatures around me they loom
Some even wear a little costume
And together we zoom
For more there is always room
Planting flowers to chase away the gloom
The air is filled with flower perfume
As we tackle a nearby mushroom
And fill the world with flowers. 

Today a keeper in Peridot
Beside me a colourful creature does trot
Walking in weather both cold and hot
Against the blight we have fought
In our travels a new friend it has brought
This one has a cute spot
A baby they have begot
It has a tail like a knot
Another new colourful pet to love. 

Today a hunter in Monster Hunter Now
To hunt down the monsters is my vow
A path of destruction they do plow
To my fear I will not bow
Armed with weapons I pow
The monsters fall with help from thou
We take their parts, like the eyebrow
To hunt again is how
The life of a monster hunter goes. 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment