Wednesday 17 April 2024

NaPoWriMo Day 17

 Hello!

For today's prompt, the idea is to take inspiration from a song.  I recently watched the musical episode in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and I've had Flying Blind stuck in my head, so I decided to run with it.  I changed up the words to part of the song to be something more meaningful to me. Enjoy!


Colours Shine

I see all my friends so wonderful
being themselves, so comfortable
They know who they are and also who they want to be.
Let down my defense
and have their flawless confidence.

To finally be a new version of me
the one in my heart!

It might be time to let my colours shine
if only I could unlock my heart to the world
my anxiety
is downing me
keeping me locked within myself
Shining bright! How would that feel? 


Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment