Thursday 18 April 2024

NaPoWriMo Day 18

 Hello! 

The prompt today is to write a poem where the speaker wants to be something or someone else.  It was quite natural for me to write about wanting to be a panda, since they are the greatest.  lol   Enjoy!


In my next life I want to be a panda bear
my life would be simple, I'd live without a care.

Sitting around and eating bamboo
then fall over a nap, that's what pandas do. 

Eating, and sleeping, with some running around
my home is whatever place I pick on the ground. 

All roly and poly and cuddly too
a panda's life is simple, nothing required to do. 

After all the frustration, exhaustion, heartache, and stress
the simple panda life is what I'd like the best. 

So if there is such thing as reincarnation
to next be a panda would bring me elation. 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment