Monday 29 April 2024

NaPoWriMo Day 29

 Hello!

For today's prompt, it's to take inspiration from a list of unique words from Taylor Swift songs.   I chose the word Incandescent from the list as it reminded me of how previous co-workers and friends have called me a light.  I still don't know exactly what that means, but I tried to see through their eyes and write about that. Enjoy!


Incandescent

Here I am, I am a light
my personality, my aura, shines bright
an incandescence that is felt, not seen with sight. 

Here I am, you can feel my glow
dress as a sparkly rainbow
colourful incandescence is my status quo.

Here I am, and here I shine
my heart and soul together align
confident incandescence is now mine.

Here I am, my joy does radiate
I'm told to be around me feel great
incandescence joy that does not abate. 


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment