Thursday 16 April 2020

NaPoWriMo Day 16

Hello!

I must admit my mind has been distracted lately and I haven't been able to focus on poetry the past couple days.  Plus with today's prompt being about writing a poem inspired by music, well I feel like I've already done that in a way.  Go back to day 2 and see the lyrics that I modified for "Just Around the Riverbend".   Also growing up I like to write song, or at least try to.  I don't remember much from those days, other than the fact that I had a whole love song between Aladdin and Jasmine written (which I've completely forgotten), and a single line for another song I wanted to write but never completed.   Here is what I do remember of what one song.  It's not much but it's a reminder of childhood days when I was an awesome song writter, something I've lost the ability to do.


One drop can make a flower grow,
One imagination can make a rainbow. 


I still remember the melody as well for this, but my musical writing skills are really rusty otherwise I'd include the musical bars as well.


Anyways, hopefully the next few days will be better and my brain will get back into this poetry writing.


Thanks for reading!

Attentea Danaxam

No comments:

Post a Comment