Friday 17 April 2020

NaPoWriMo Day 17

Hello!

Today's prompt was to write a poem that is over the top with compliments.  My first thought was this would be a great chance to write a love poem. But I wasn't in the mood for something so serious and cheesy.  Instead I decided to write about my second love, pandas.  Something silly and fun showing my love for this animal.  Enjoy!


Oh giant panda, 

How adorable you are
Sitting there a round fluffy lump
Munching on your bamboo without a care. 

Your life so simple
I would love to be in your place
To be fuzzy and cute and adored by all.

Your colours so simple
The black around your eyes so perfect
As if every day is a special occasion that you are dressed up for. 

So rolly and polly, such a showman!
You know how loved you are and how wonderful you seem
And wish to share that joy with all who come to see you.

Oh giant panda
You have stolen my heart
Forever will I watch over you and be your Empress Goddess. 


Thanks for reading!

Attentea Danaxam

No comments:

Post a Comment