Thursday 9 April 2020

NaPoWriMo Day 9

Hello!

Today's prompt was to take inspiration from one of the many Twitter poetry bots.  It was through this idea that I found @VogonPoetryBot.  I was rather amused by the idea of trying my hand at Vogon poetry.  I know the poetry bot is slightly different than the Vogon poetry heard in the book/movie, but I wanted to give it a try.  So I used a random word generator and a rhyming dictionary webpage.  This is what I created. 

Warning: Vogon poetry is not for the faint of heart. 


Ignorant settlement
Business-like entitlement

Forcast unreasonable
Peace and love unspeakable

Strangle reputation
Gurgling screams cause not ablation 

Wing dream rebel
Calling out for death knell

Mercy muggy workshop
Changing cycle desktop

Culture strong projection
Plead sanctuary dissinfection

Grand pig traffic difficulty
Skeleton reflect conditionally

Amuse feel breeze
World crumples to it's knees

Split execute legend
Distributor destined

Oil journal decide direction
Time for world view rejection


huh... that wasn't so bad.  Either I'm really good or really bad at Vogon poetry.  I'm not sure which is better.  XD
Thanks for reading!

Attentea Danaxam

No comments:

Post a Comment