Saturday 25 April 2020

NaPoWriMo Day 25

Hello!

The prompt for today is to write about a fruit.  Naturally I picked my favourite fruit, the peach.  Enjoy!


Ode to the Peach

Oh soft and fuzzy fruit
Your red and orange colour is so cute!

Soft and juicy you are so sweet,
You are my favourite fruity summer treat. 

Eaten whole, or sliced and diced,
Puree, juiced, or eaten iced. 

Grows upon a lovely tree,
Until it's picked and added to tea.

June, my favourite time of year, 
For the freshest of peaches are now here. 

Made into candy or fresh from the branch,
With each bite a flavour avalanche.

The perfect shape and size for my hand,
The greatest fruit in all the land. 

This ode to peach; my favourite fruit,
My love for you is absolute.


Thanks for reading!

Attentea Danaxam

No comments:

Post a Comment