Sunday 10 April 2022

NaPoWriMo Day 10

 Hello!

Today's poetry prompt is to write a love poem.  Seems simple enough, but there are so many people or things that I could write a love poem about.  It was a tough decision.  In the end my poem ended up being fairly generic because I wanted it to be that way.  Enjoy!


I love you.

I love the way you make me feel
My insides full of butterflies at the sight of you.

I love how we can talk about anything
Sharing my passions and hearing your stories. 

I love that you make time for me
People make time for what's important so clearly I am.

I love when you remember the little things
Those little things are the most memorable to me. 

I love your clothing style
It's so perfectly you and you always look so good.

I love when you share your favourite things with me
Books, movies, music, it gives us something to bond over. 

I love how everyday I fall a little more in love with you. 

I love you. 


Thanks for reading!

Attentea

No comments:

Post a Comment