Friday 15 April 2022

NaPoWriMo Day 15

 Hello!

Today's prompt is to write about something that you have no interest in.   For me, that's business.  I hate hearing about it and being in conversations where people are talking about it.  I just don't care.  It just speaks of ... well here is my poem to describe my feelings.  Enjoy!


Business

The market is bull
Stock prices are good
Shareholders have received record profits
The synergy of our team creates big bonuses for the management
Inflation is going up
Interest rates remain low

Business, business, business
NUMBERS!
Is all I hear. 

White privilege
Born rich
The masses just another cog in the machine
Bureaucratic tape
Stopping what needs to get done
Slowing efficiency
Draining the life out of the workers.

Time to break away from an old system
A broken system
And create a new normal. 


Thanks for reading!

Attentea

No comments:

Post a Comment