Friday 8 April 2022

NaPoWriMo Day 8

 Hello!

Another day of poetry!  Today's poem is about thinking about your alter ego and writing a poem in their voice.  Well I have many different sides to me, so I picked some of my favourite ones and wrote a poem about them in their voice.  Enjoy!


I'm Attentea
Leader of this little group
The one in control

I have gone to school
Studied a lot and know much
The logical one

My blue hair is long
My clothing style unique
The blue haired space girl


The inner child Amanda
Whose favourite animal is the panda
With jelly beans in hand
A picnic was planned
The Empress Goddess of the Pandas

The girl she had purple hair
And rainbows she loved to wear
Yellow pants so fuzzy
Most colourful was she
She went through her life without care


I'm Celeste, I am here, the day is mine
With me at the wheel everything will go fine.

I'm bold, and confident, and brash
When I enter a room a smile I'll flash.

With my red braided hair, my style is sleek
I'm strong and powerful, you won't see me weak. 

I'm the one that they call with things need to get done
When all is complete then we'll relax and have fun.


Thanks for reading!

Attentea, Amanda, Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment