Tuesday 13 April 2021

NaPoWriMo Day 13

 Hello! 

So today’s prompt is to write a poem that is the news article you would like to see tomorrow.  Seems simple enough.   I had a hard time with this though.  Do I go with something serious like “Covid is eradicated” or something that would be a dream come true like “pandas are no longer endangered and everyone gets one”.  In the end I just really wanted jelly beans (I still haven’t gotten any) so here is what I wrote.  Enjoy! 


Jelly Beans For All!

It's a miracle!
Covid has been eradicated!
Pandas are no longer endangered!
To celebrate, jelly beans for all!

Just go to your local candy store and pick up your jelly beans!
Get your favourite flavour!
Strawberry
Lime
Orange
Licorice
Peach 
Watermelon
I recommend the peach and watermelon. 
Together.
Just grab a big handful of both
And stuff it in your mouth. 
Pure bliss. 

Not sure what flavour your like?
Get an assorted pack!
So many flavours out there
Try something new!

Jelly beans for all!
Let's celebrate with some childhood joy



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment