Saturday 3 April 2021

NaPoWriMo Day 3

Hello!

So for today the prompt was to make  Personal Universal Deck and then use the word(s) randomly chosen from that deck to write a poem.  To be honest I didn't have the patience or paper to make this deck of works, so instead I spent the morning playing a type of Madlibs with myself and thinking about random words that came into my head.  After looking at a picture of Zelda in my office I thought of "Twilight" and "Bow" and then ran with that. 
I decided to go with a series of haikus today because it's my favourite poetry style and even though it has only been a few days the fact that I hadn't written a haiku yet surprised me. lol  So here is today's poem.


Twilight bow shoot true
Preceding coming darkness
Arrows that bring night

Bow of flame burn bright
Fiery inferno blaze
Here strike down my foes

Bow of winds blow strong
Winds carry your arrows far
Find targets beyond

Water bow flow straight
Cleansing waters purify
Destroy muck within

Earthen bow stand firm
Commanding earth to defend
None shall pass this line

Bow of light reveal
Light of truth strike my foes true
Save Hyrule today


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment